Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday

At least I THINK it is Wednesday, This will be in bullet points, my mind has exploded.

I called have called this 'Oh How the Mighty have Walked' and walked and walked and walked.

I have to say the one thing I do not like about Rome is the water. It tastes weird. Susan loves it and drinks it, me - well - blah!

Today was Vatican day, we skipped the massive line (because I had pre booked tickets, go Rebecca) and walked straight in. What the heck are you supposed to say about the Sistene chapel. We sat there for a very long time, I could have sat there all day.

St Peter's Basilica. My mind had already started to explode and I think that finished it off. I will update with more photo's and details but I have yet to sort out the computer thing.

We caught public transport to the Vatican and back, the small miracle was we did not get lost. Susan has collapsed and I am about to as well.

Does anyone want an Italian man? I am already taken and thus they are wasted on me, but for heaven's sake I need to bring one back for somebody. OMG these men epitomize the word 'aplomb'.

We have not had gelato today, we have had our shots (not alcohol coffee) panini, more panini, cake and more cake. Tonight we are going in search of pasta and wine, we deserve it (the wine I mean).

No comments:

Post a Comment